This month, we filled our monthly wellness box with a few of our favorite traveling must-haves for our wedding/honeymoon trip to Sandals Montego Bay, Jamaica. The Bon Voyage Travel Kit is the perfect sized carry-on filled with TSA-compliant products that make it easy to share Young Living wherever you travel. You get:
BON VOYAGE TRAVEL KIT:
→ Lavender Shampoo & Conditioner
→ Morning Start Body Wash
→ Genesis Hand & Body Lotion
→ ART Light Moisturizer
→ Thieves Aromabright Toothpaste
→ Thieves Mouthwash
→ Thieves Floss
→ Thieves Waterless Hand Purifier
→ Cinnamint Lip Balm
→ YL Toothbrush
All of which comes in the cutest bag ever! These travel-sized toiletries make Bon Voyage convenient as well as compact—the perfect size for carry-ons or handbags.
TIPS FOR TRAVELING:
+ Those who travel often, don’t need a reminder, but just in case, here is the official 3-1-1 advice from TSA about bringing your liquids in your carry on. Luckily, the Bon Voyage kit comes with TSA-compliant travel size products.
+ Add relaxing essential oil in your diffuser jewelry, or just get the Tranquil Roll-On to roll it in your neck, arms and temples. Play soothing music (noise-cancelling headphones are a must) and either read a book, catch up on movies or slip an eye mask over your eyes and get some sleep under your cozy big scarf/mini-blanket.
#𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐓𝐢𝐩: Pack your Peppermint + Eucalyptus to apply in the morning as you fight your jet-lag, and Lavender + Peace & Calming as you lay down at night in your body’s new time zone to help ease your adjustment!
+ Airplane hygiene and why Thieves cleaning spray & Thieves hand purifier are a MUST for flights.
+ Bring your Essential Oils magazine on board to continue learning more about the oils and perhaps share it with a fellow passenger!
And there’s enough space leftover in the travel bag to add additional favorites, like: Thieves Spray, Deep Relief roll-on, Sunscreen, Mint Satin Facial Scrub and a few essential oils (Copaiba, Frankincense, Peppermint, Thieves, Digize, Tea Tree, & Valor) that we store in our eyeglasses case.
Here are just a few must-haves for flight:
- Lime Vitality – always bring a Vitality-line oil to add to your water. Even the scent of Lime Vitality is uplifting when we add it to our water bottle!
- Breathe Again roller – features four types of Eucalyptus essential oils, Peppermint, Rose Hip, Blue Cypress among other oils. We add it to chest + behind ears before take-off and landing.
- Peppermint – is another great oil to feel energized, and also gives a cooling feeling for head, neck or legs. While Deep Relief and Breathe Again blends are must-haves, and work better, you could easily also just take Peppermint as your “one do it all” oil.
- PanAway – with its Wintergreen leaf, Helichrysum flower, Clove bud and Peppermint essential oils, it works for any kind of tension our body might have during the long travels. It is pretty strong scent, so please be mindful of other passengers during flights!
- Deep Relief roller – an essential oil blend that includes Peppermint, Wintergreen, Dorado Azul, and Helichrysum, and we add it to legs + back of neck during flights. Helps with travel tension and makes our legs feel better during the long flight.
- Valor – keeps us calm and centered during our trip. Whether we are standing on the TSA line, or worrying we are missing our connection… Valor helps us to stay focused and less stressed.
- Ningxia Nitro – Your trip really truly just begins when you land! You want to be ready to GO, so we drink NingXia Nitro before landing to give us that extra energy boost, to stay alert and ready for an adventure.
- Lip balm – your lips are going to need some extra treatment due the dry air on planes. We never travel without our lip balm. Also comes in the Travel Bon Voyage Pack.
What are your tips/tricks + must-have essential oils while traveling, babe? Tell us below! 🛩