𝐿𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑡 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑐𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑝 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙.
Want a healthy and tasty snack that has only three ingredients? Then you most definitely need to try these apple cinnamon chips.
be sure to wash apples with Thieves Fruit & Veggie wash (or spray) to remove any harmful pesticides and/or ick.
what you need:
▸ 3 apples
▸ 1/4 Cup Honey
▸ 1 drop Cinnamon Bark Vitality
1. Preheat oven to 225⁰ F.
2. Use thieves fruit and veggie spray to clean the fruit.
3. With a mandolin (via Amazon) or knife, thinly slice apples creating even and consistent rings.
4. In a small bowl, combine Honey + Cinnamon Bark Vitality.
5. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper and place apple slices on top.
6. Drizzle honey mixture over apple slices.
7. Cook in the oven for 90 minutes.
8. Remove cookies sheets from heat and place apple slices on cooling rack.
For best results, store apple chips in an airtight container and eat them within 24 hours. Enjoy this tasty treat for an after-school snack or to take on the go!!
Happy oiling, babe