A premium starter kit, which comes with 11 of the most commonly used oils + your diffuser (I recommend the Dew Drop), is the best value & provides you with everything you need to get started. You’ll get over $300 worth of product for only $160. But once you get that amazing kit you may be thinking what do I do with it? One of our favorite ways to easily and readily use our oils is by diffusing them. Diffusing is great for making your house smell great, helping your smaller babes relax at night for bed, getting rid of unwanted odors in the house & so, so much more!
Essential Oils are very complex, containing hundreds or thousands of different chemical compounds; this is what gives each plant its unique healing attributes and characteristics. Today, essential oils are still used to bring health and wellness to the body – mentally, emotionally and physically!
Young Living Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils can:
[li]reach every cell in your body within 20 minutes when applied topically[/li]
[li]help eliminate toxins in your body[/li]
[li]help support the different systems of the body: digestive, nervous, muscular, and more. -promote cellular regeneration[/li]
[li]pass through the blood-brain barrier[/li]
[li]work on emotions via the limbic system of your brain[/li]
[li]promote healthy emotional wellness and relax and clear the mind[/li]
[li]be powerful antioxidants[/li]
[li]remove toxins in the air[/li]
[li]promote healthy, breathable air – be a great alternative to chemical or toxic fragrances[/li]
Essential oils support and balance our endocrine, circulatory, respiratory, digestive, nervous, and reproductive systems. They are friendly to us, but hostile to bacteria, viruses, parasites, fungi, and toxins. Whether you are looking for oils to help you sleep, for natural immune system support, for energy, for focus, for relaxation, for your kids, for natural alternatives to cleaning products, the list is endless, there is an oil for that!
Here are a couple of ideas for what you could diffuse in your home based on the oils the come in the Young Living Premium Starter Kit!
- Copaiba Vitality: Helps supports the body’s response to injury/irriation. It is a driving oil, which means it helps other oils to be even more effective. It can be super soothing and promote youthful appearances.
- Peppermint Vitality: Supports gastrointestinal system comfort. It promotes healthy bowel function, enhances healthy gut function, and maintains proper efficiency in the digestive tract.
- Lemon Vitality: Helps you to maintain good energy, healthy skin, and is a natural body cleanser. This is a main ingredient in Thieves and NingXia Red.
- DiGize Vitality: Contains peppermint, ginger, and fennel, plus several other essential oils. You can use this with meals to support over all well being. You can use to support healthy digestion.
- Thieves Vitality: Supports healthy immune function. It may also support a healthy respiratory system and contribute to over wellness when taken as a dietary supplement. You can add this to a glass of warm water or tea.
- Frankincense: This oil is incredible for your skin. It can help ease tension and promote calmness and balance. This is a key ingredient used in Boswellia Wrinkle Cream and Brain Power.
- Stress Away: A unique blend of vanilla, lime, copaiba, lavender, and other essential oils that helps relieve daily stress, reduces nervousness, and promotes relaxation.
- Purification: You can diffuse this to freshen air and eliminate odors. You can use this oil on your skin to improve appearance for healthy looking skin. It can be used as a bug spray and is soothing when added to a bath.
- Lavender: A popular essential oil known for it’s ability to produce calming. Many use this to help promote a restful night sleep. It can be added into your favorite shampoos, lotions, and products. Mix a few drops into your epsom salts to compliment a luxurious bath.
- R.C.: Contains three varieties of Eucalyptus, plus several other essential oils. You can rub on chest or feet before exercising to create an uplifting and inspiring aroma. This blend is perfect before bed because of it’s peaceful nature.
- PanAway: A best-selling blend containing wintergreen, helichrysum, clove, and peppermint. You can apply topically after exercise to soothe muscles. This is the perfect blend to relieve head discomfort, muscle soreness, and monthly cramps.
Want to learn more? Subscribe to receive our exclusive free printable: essential oils premium starter kit challenge! I would love to walk through this journey with you. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions. Happy oiling, babes!
We want to hear from you! Comment below with your favorite diffuser blends!