As a member of the global Young Living family, we already know there’s something special about this company—from its pioneering work in essential oils to its industry-leading Seed to Seal® standards. As Young Living members, we take pride in joining in on the mission of sharing pure products that transform lives.
D E D I C AT I O N I N E V E R Y D R O P :
The Young Living Difference
WHY WE DO WHAT WE DO
Our mission is to bring pure essential oils into every home in the world, and we continue to lead the essential oils movement. Through our expansive, proprietary Seed to Seal® commitment and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—we work to provide the purest, most authentic products for every family and lifestyle, all infused with the life-changing benefits of our essential oils. We have been pioneering essential oils for more than two decades—all starting with one small crop of true lavender grown in St. Maries, Idaho, by Founder and Chairman of the Board D. Gary Young. Since then, we have expanded into 13 worldwide offices overseeing 20 markets, 16 corporate-owned and partner farms, nearly 600 individual products, more than 3,000 employees, and over $1 billion in annual revenue. We’ve seen unprecedented growth in the last few years, with no signs of slowing down.
HOW WE DO WHAT WE DO
Our commitment to transforming lives guides everything we do; it is the reason that we are the recognized leader in essential oils. Whether our members join our global community to find pure products they can trust, a greater sense of purpose, an opportunity to empower others, or whole-life wellness, Young Living offers proven solutions.
Our innovative Seed to Seal quality program is our commitment ensuring that with every Young Living product you use, you’re enjoying the benefits of our rigorous approach to Sourcing, Science, and Standards:
- SOURCING: Our Sourcing protocols guide where we get our essential oils and how we ensure that those sources uphold our quality specifications—from our corporate-owned farms to our partner farms and Seed to Seal-certified suppliers. Third-party validation verifies that these and other specifications are being followed. PDF: Sourcing Standard
- SCIENCE: Our carefully sourced essential oils go through stringent testing in our state-of-the art lab to help ensure that they meet our rigorous quality standards. Additionally, two independent and accredited labs test our essential oil samples. Not only are these essential oils pure, but our other innovative wellness products are formulated to exclude harmful ingredients that will never be found in our formulas, while undergoing extensive testing of their own. PDF: Quality Testing
- STANDARDS: We strive to sustainably source rare botanicals, uplift communities, and more, all in an effort to offer pure products that you know are part of a greater good. This means partnering with sources who strive to operate ethically and comply with the law, protecting nature by exhaustively complying with all environmental laws, and becoming greener every day through reforestation; recycling; and building a brand-new, LEED-certified global headquarters. Explore our proprietary Seed to Seal program at SeedtoSeal.com. PDF: Lacy Act Compliance Program
DELIVERING WHOLE-LIFE WELLNESS
While our expanding line of 600 products offers limitless ways to gain greater physical wellness, the Young Living community offers members a way to discover wellness in every facet of life. Young Living’s global community of passionate, like-minded people embrace naturally derived solutions as a way to uplift their families and support their communities, building social and mental wellness, while our pure products support emotional, spiritual, and physical wellness.
POWERED BY PURPOSE
We are passionate about making an enduring impact in the world. Young Living makes a difference by:
• Transforming lives through the work of The D. Gary Young, Young Living Foundation. Since its inception in 2009, the Foundation has worked tirelessly to impact disadvantaged children around the world through its programs and partnerships that prevent malaria, provide shelter and quality education, rescue children from human trafficking, and much more. The Foundation’s operations are fully funded by Young Living, so 100 percent of donations go toward these impactful projects.
• Providing transformative, purpose-filled work opportunities to thousands of people globally. These jobs—found in offices, farms, warehouses, and distilleries—create positive change within local economies by providing competitive wages and benefits to individuals.
EMPOWERING OUR MEMBERS
Many of our members fall in love with our products long before they ever consider building a Young Living business. Once they begin to share the products they love with others, our compensation plan empowers them to create a brighter future with the additional income they can earn as they share our products. This compensation is so much more than a paycheck; it empowers members with a way to discover freedom and meaning through passion-motivated sharing.
Visit YoungLiving.com or talk to one of our member to discover the Young Living difference for yourself.
Check out our Young Living Difference infographic, for a snapshot of the high points of what distinguishes us—from our global presence and incredible laboratory expertise to our ever-accelerating growth and much more. You may also want to read more on our 10 Top Reasons to Choose Young Living or Sourcing, Science and Standards. Happy oiling, babes!