Until recently, before my daughter’s tonsillectomy/adenoidectomy procedure, she had the most horrible (and constant) runny nose and raspy cough. It was time to make a drug store run for OTC cough syrup. I stumbled across Zarbee’s brand almost immediately. After reading the ingredient list compared to our previous go-to brand, I was sold. The main ingredient is dark honey and as far back as I can remember as a child, that was always my family’s natural remedy for healing a pesky cough. Each serving is also fortified with vitamin C and zinc. Plus, it’s naturally flavored to go down easy and free of alcohol, drugs, and dyes! A few days after sharing via social media, Zarbee’s Natural reached out to our family and wanted to send us a product care package. I was so pumped! Since, receiving our package my kids make sure to remind me (aka beg) for vitamins (or gummies, as my two babes call them) each and every single morning. Truth be told, sneaking my Elderberry vitamins each morning before the kids wake up is the sweetest little morning wake-me-up treat. Zarbee’s has become a staple in our family’s everyday routine and I can rest assured in knowing that my children are getting 11 essential vitamins ( sweetened only with honey) to ensure any possible gaps in their diets are filled and pectin every single day, no questions asked! Handpicked ingredients for a happy, healthy hive — all yum, no yuck!
VITAMINS FROM ZARBEE’S NATURALS – VITAMINS I CAN TRUST
Vitamins are a dime a dozen, but vitamins that I TRUST are not. I’m on perpetual high alert when it comes to my babes. I will never give them anything to put into their bodies that I don’t trust 1,000%. Zarbee’s Naturals has quickly become a trust brand in our home. There is a reason why Zarbees brand was voted best toddler multivitamin (with iron) in its class. They have been THE name in all natural vitamins for years, and their new line of baby/toddler/children vitamins are no different. Everything of what they need and none of what they don’t.
From the playground to school to the teeball field, our kids’ lives are busy (and never boring). I keep them feeling their best all year long with Zarbee’s range of honey-based multivitamins, cough syrups, and more + all their products are made with handpicked ingredients that I can appreciate.
WHAT YOUR BABE GETS WITH ZARBEE’S
Treating children with dietary supplements utilizes nature’s medicines to gently relieve symptoms and promote healing. When you give your little babes vitamins from Zarbee’s Naturals, they get high quality, pure supplements that help them stay healthy, strong, and growing like weeds.
- Vitamin C & D Supplement: Both vitamins C and D help to support the immune system. Vitamin C acts as an antioxidant in the body, helping support healthy cellular repair. While traditionally recognized for its role in building strong bones, recent research shows vitamin D is also essential to the immune system.
- Immune Support + Vitamins: A big hit for me in the Zarbee’s Naturals vitamins collection, this is the only immune support supplement on the market for children as young as two months. It’s made to give infants and toddlers everyday immune support and essential vitamins.
- Multi Vitamin with Iron Supplement: This supplement gives your babe 100% of the daily recommended value of nine essential vitamins.
- 3Biotic Formula: This is a prebiotic and natural postbiotic product to help boost the delivery of beneficial bacteria to your babe’s digestive system.
- Elderberries: Little berries offering big support to the immune system. Elderberries have long been used in food and drink—either for their flavor or their immune-supportive properties. Zarbee’s includes their extract in the Mighty Bee gummies to reap both benefits. Rich in vitamins A, B, and C!
A gummy or two a day – it’s the new apple a day.
WHAT YOUR BABE DOESN’T GET WITH ZARBEE’S
- Artificial Colors: With all of the controversy surrounding artificial colors, I’m glad that Zarbee’s makes vitamins free of these additives.
- Additives: Zarbee’s Naturals vitamins are free of excess ingredients and additives. That’s important to me. I don’t want my babes – or yours – being exposed to harsh chemicals, dyes, additives, or man-made fillers. Their little systems DO NOT need those!
And did I mention? Zarbee’s has a line for adults, also? Winning! Adulting is hard enough as it is, without having to constantly worry about putting yourself (and your health) first, but their top-notch lineup is here to help. Whether you’re on the go or relaxing at home, there’s a drink mix, soother, or yummy gummy supplement just for you! I’m a huge fan of their Immune Support & Sleep drink supplement. All the sleepy vibes! 😉
Zarbee’s Naturals’ new line of vitamins, as well as, the rest of their products are available at most major retailers: CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Target and even Amazon! Find a store near you.
For more information— please visit Zarbees.com!
This post was in partnership with Zarbee’s Naturals. Thank you for supporting the brands that support our blog.